Updated July 2022
NDP3® – expert training in the assessment and management of childhood apraxia of speech
We’re running live NDP3 training courses for SLTs/SLPs working with CAS/DVD throughout 2022. We also offer the same training resources on demand – so you can study in your own time and at your own pace.
If you missed our sold-out sessions last year – or completed the first 2 of 4 modules – we hope you’ll join NDP3 editor Dr Pam Williams in her acclaimed Zoom training …
“I loved everything about this course. Lovely to meet Pam and the fact that it was so accessible being online felt like I was sitting right in front of her from the comfort of my own home”
The nature of CAS/DVD
- The nature of DVD/CAS and typical presenting difficulties
- Updated evidence-based information on DVD/CAS assessment and differential diagnosis
- The NDP3 assessment procedure, case profiling and intervention approach
- Effective use of NDP3 in clinical practice including treatment planning and goal setting
A deeper look at assessment, problem solving and progress
- A deeper look at NDP3 with supported assessment, treatment planning and goal-setting exercises
- Examination of clinical queries and case management problem-solving
- Analysis of child speech assessment, creating case profiles and treatment plans
- Identification of priorities, specific treatment goals, stimuli and resources and progress monitoring
“Pam is an excellent presenter, and knowledgeable clinician and researcher, and the pace of delivery was great too … I also liked the breakout rooms and opportunity to brainstorm with different therapists. Thank you very much!”
Easy to book – simple to participate
Our online courses are hosted by Course Beetle – experts in education, health and social care training. We are happy to accept NHS, corporate and independent bookings with discounted options for card payments, SLT/SLP students and returners to practice.
All classes start at the same time: BST 0930–1230 | AET 2030–2330 | ACT 2000–2300 | AWT 1730–2030 | NZST 2130–0030 | SGT 1730–2030 | EST 0430–0730 | PST 0130–0430 | UTC 0930-1230
Prices include access to the course handouts.
Participants also need a copy (post-2015 edition) of the NDP3 Manual for Training. If you need one, it is available at a significant discount here:
Look for the ‘Exclusively for online training’ items and check that you’re on the correct shop page for your country. (You will need to sign up to a course before purchasing.)
We ship internationally by DHL Express, but please ensure that you order your copy in time to take delivery prior to the course.