NEW: NDP3 Therapy Manual plus the NDP3 Speech Assessment flip-books and Assessment forms plus NDP3 Speech Builder
All prices include shipping
ISBN 9780 956 2012 32
NDP3 Speech Builder is available for download. The NDP3 Therapy Manual and Speech Assessment is delivered by mail or courier.
The NDP3 Therapy manual provides detailed guidance on planning and management, how to progress in achievable steps and what strategies to adopt to deal with problems.
The NDP3 Speech Assessment includes six hard-wearing 20-page wiro-bound, laminated speech assessment flip-books, in colour, supplied in a protective polypropylene case. It comprises CV and VC, CVC, CVCV, Multisyllabic, Consonant clusters, Phrases and Sentences and includes a full set of the 19-page NDP3 Speech Assessment (which may be copied up to five times).
NDP3 Speech Builder lets SLT/SLPs, assistants, teachers, parents and children create and work with therapy worksheets, cards, stickers, activities and games. Supplied with user guide and made available as a download – usually within 3 hours GMT 0800-1800 and within 12 hours at other times.
- Create and work with therapy worksheets, cards, stickers, activities and games.
- Includes the complete NDP3 image library and a full set of 43 Jolly Phonics phoneme illustrations
- Quickly find images by phonetics, letter sounds and title. And add vibrant colour with a ‘magic paintbrush’
- Add text and phonetics in any size and colour.
- Add notes on each project and share as full-page images with other therapists, teachers and parents
- Print projects to any standard printer
Please note: We have had reports that Adobe AIR is not working properly with more recent Mac OS from Catalina onwards (10.15+). If you are currently using NDP3 Speech Builder we would suggest that you do not upgrade to Catalina until the issue is resolved by Adobe. If you are already using Catalina, there is a fix in the Frequently Asked Questions section on the NDP3 Speech Builder Help page.
Offered on a per-user basis. One license is for one user login. Registration requires internet access.
Multi-user licenses may be deployed across multiple sites. Please contact us for the best value for multi-site organisations.