For online training: NDP3 Manual for Training plus NDP3 Speech Builder
All prices include shipping
ISBN 9780 956 2012 56
Exclusively for use with online NDP3 Training – save over 50% on the recommended Manual price and 40% on Speech Builder.
Please book an online training course before purchasing this item. For online courses, please visit:
The NDP3 Therapy manual (Manual for Training) is an essential accessory to NDP3 Training. You will use it throughout our 2- and 4-session online courses. (If you already have a copy of the ring-bound NDP3 Therapy Manual from 2012 or later you don’t need to purchase this item.)
The Manual provides detailed guidance on planning and management, how to progress in achievable steps and what strategies to adopt to deal with problems.
Please include the name/s of the course attendee/s in the Order Notes box on the Billing details page of the checkout.
Supplied with user guide and made available as a download – usually within 3 hours GMT 0800-1800 Monday-Friday. The NDP3 Therapy Manual is normally delivered by mail. For urgent delivery worldwide, we can ship this item (1kg packed) by courier – please contact us for current pricing.
- Create and work with therapy worksheets, cards, stickers, activities and games.
- Includes the complete NDP3 image library and a full set of 43 Jolly Phonics phoneme illustrations
- Quickly find images by phonetics, letter sounds and title. And add vibrant colour with a ‘magic paintbrush’
- Add text and phonetics in any size and colour.
- Add notes on each project and share as full-page images with other therapists, teachers and parents
- Print projects to any standard printer
Please note: We have had reports that Adobe AIR is not working properly with more recent Mac OS from Catalina onwards (10.15+). If you are currently using NDP3 Speech Builder we would suggest that you do not upgrade to Catalina until the issue is resolved by Adobe. If you are already using Catalina, there is a fix in the Frequently Asked Questions section on the NDP3 Speech Builder Help page.
Offered on a per-user basis. One license is for one user login. Registration requires internet access.
Multi-user licenses may be deployed across multiple sites. Please contact us for the best value for multi-site organisations.